Durable 100% Solid Epoxy Floor Coatings
Epoxy Flooring London – Altra Concrete uses 100% solid epoxy floor coatings for all residential, commercial, and industrial projects in the London region. A solid epoxy retains its thickness as it does not have water or solvents that evaporate while curing. Solid epoxy coatings are more abrasion resistant, chemical resistant, and stain resistant. Installed properly, your new floor can last for 20 years or more, even in heavy traffic areas.
Durable and Attractive
There are no limits to the uses for epoxy floor coatings. Epoxy provides durable and attractive flooring solutions for commercial, industrial and residential environments such as garages, basements and laundry rooms. Epoxy comes with a wide range of decorative options making it the perfect flooring for customizing and personalizing your space.
Commercial Flooring Specialists
Because of its durability, safety, and sanitary characteristics, epoxy floor coatings are used by hotels, hospitals, showroom, retail outlets, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, schools, churches and dog kennels.
The Advantages of Epoxy Coatings
- Long-lasting – Epoxy floor coatings are resistant to high traffic and daily abuse
- Durable – Epoxy floors are resistant to chemicals and harsh substances
- Attractive – Available in a wide range of colors with the ability to add flakes, glitter or create patterns, designs and logos
- Easy to maintain – The epoxy flooring surface is non-porous making it resistant to stains and is easy to clean and remove dust, dirt, grease and oil
- Safety – Epoxy flooring can be textured for increased resistance to slip hazards. It is also resistant to heat, impact, chemical spills and fire. The highly reflective glossy coating can also increase the effects of lighting
Epoxy Flooring Process
Professional installations of epoxy flooring involve using an industrial grinder to prepare the concrete floor surface. The diamond heads of the grinding blade roughen the surface of the concrete to promote maximum adhesion of the epoxy and other additives. Stains, previous coatings and adhesives all need to be removed prior to the epoxy application. Cracks in the floor must also be fixed. With all this completed, we then install a professional epoxy application that will be waterproof, durable and resistant to chemicals, stains, grease, and oil.
Epoxy Floor Coatings
Altra Concrete Solutions offers decorative coatings that will enhance the look of any environment. Designers, architects and home owners are inspired by the innovative patterns and textures we produce.
Other Concrete Floor Solutions
Our epoxy flooring service area includes London, Hamilton, Sarnia, Windsor, Chatham, Leamington, and all the small municipalities in between.